Garlic butter loaf bread is popular in countries all across the world for its exceptional taste that is perfect for breakfast and snacks. It is undeniably easy to make and pocket-friendly.
According to Tarladal, The benefit of garlic bread will change according to the bread used. If whole wheat brown bread is used to make garlic bread, then it will be loaded with fiber and other nutrients. Moreover, garlic is known to stimulate the immune system, help regulate blood sugar levels and help prevent heart disease.
Without further ado, let’s start making one!
Prepare all the ingredients
In a bowl, combine milk, egg, yeast and sugar. Whisk until sugar dissolves.
Use a spatula to mix in flour and salt.
Add the margarine.
Dust with flour if sticky. Knead the dough. Continue kneading the dough for 10 mins until the dough is smooth and elastic.
Form the dough into a ball. Grease with oil. Cover. Rest for 1 hour.
While the dough is resting. Prepare the filling. Mix butter and garlic.
Add chopped parsley.
Punch out the air.
Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough. Form into a rectangular shape.
Spread the butter, garlic, and parsley. Roll into a log.
Slice the dough.
Place the slices of dough on a greased pan. Cover. Rest for 15 mins. Then, brush top with egg wash
Bake for 15-20 mins at 350 F.
Serve. Enjoy your delicious meal!
Garlic Butter Loaf Bread Recipe
- 240 ml Milk
- 1 large Egg
- 3 tsp White sugar
- 2 ½ cup All-purpose flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbps Margarine
- ½ cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Parsley
- 2 tbsp Garlic
- Prepare all the ingredients
- In a bowl, combine milk, egg, yeast and sugar. Whisk up until sugar dissolves
- Use a spatula to mix in flour and salt then add the margarine
- Dust with flour if sticky. Knead the dough. Continue kneading the dough for 10 mins until the dough is smooth and elastic
- Form the dough into ball. Grease with oil. Cover. Rest for 1 hour
- While the dough is resting, prepare the filling. Mix butter and garlic,. Add chopped parsley
- Punch out the air
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough. Form into rectangular shape
- Spread the butter, garlic and parsley. Roll into a log
- Slice the dough and place it on a greased pan. Cover. Let rest for 15 mins
- Brush top with eggwash. Bake for 15-20 mins at 350 ℉
- Serve. Enjoy!
Follow the instructions above and you can make one in no time!
Just dust the dough with flour and you can knead it after smoothly without sticking.
In general, leftover cooked food is safe for 3-4 days, and garlic bread is no exception (if anything it’ll be safe for longer). – https://cooking.stackexchange.com/questions/71390/how-long-is-bread-safe-in-the-fridge