Chicken fillets are delicious and very nutritious. It is popular in many countries across the world, either adult or child, because it is creamy and irresistible.
According to VeryWellFit, chicken breast is a great source of lean protein (protein without a lot of accompanying fat). People who eat enough protein are more likely to maintain muscle mass and preserve a healthy metabolism. Since chicken breasts are versatile and relatively inexpensive, they are a useful food to include in a balanced, healthy eating plan.
So without further talking, let’s start making one!
Prepare all the ingredients
Rub the paprika, thyme, garlic and onion powder on the chicken. Marinate for at least an hour
Slice the potatoes. Drizzle oil and season with salt and pepper.
Bake the potatoes for 25 mins at 325F.
When the chicken has been marinated, heat the pan with oil. Sear the chicken to seal in all the flavors.
Flip over when golden brown. Set aside the chicken. Saute spinach until wilted. Set aside.
In the same pan, melt butter
Add flour, let it cook through. Add in garlic, cream and milk. When the sauce has thickened, add the parmesan cheese.
Toss in the fresh parsley.
Bring in the baked potatoes. Place the chicken on top of the potatoes.
Pour in the sauce and spinach.
Bake for anothe 20-25 mins at 325F
Bring it out of the oven. Serve. Enjoy your delicious meal!
Creamy Chicken Thigh Fillet With Potatoes Recipe
- 4 pcs Chicken thigh fillet
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Thyme
- 2 tbsp Rosemary
- 2 tbsp Onion powder
- 2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 400 g Potatoes
- 150 g Spinach
- 50 g Parsley
- 1 cup Cream
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Rub the paprika, thyme, garlic, and onion powder on the chicken. Marinate for at least an hour.
- Slice the potaoes. Drizzle oil and season with salt and pepper.
- When the chicken has been marinated, heat the pan with oil. Sear the chicken to seal in all the flavors.
- Flip over when golden brown.
- Set aside the chicken. Saute spinach until wilted. Set aside.
- In the same pan, melt butter.
- Add flour, let it cook through.
- Add in garlic, cream, and milk.
- When the sauce has thickened, add the parmesan cheese.
- Toss in the fresh parsley.
- Bring in the baked potaotes. Place the chicken on top of the potatoes.
- Pour in the sauce and spinach.
- Bake for another 20-25 mins at 335F
- Bring it out of the oven. Serve.
The chicken breast is a particularly healthy part of this already nutritious bird, as it is low in fat and a good source of protein. According to the USDA, the average 4-ounce serving size of raw boneless skinless chicken breast contains approximately: 110 calories. 26 grams of protein. – https://www.masterclass.com/articles/all-about-chicken-breast-chicken-breast-nutrition-and-chicken-breast-recipes
The chicken breast is lean and has the most protein by weight, making it ideal for people who want to lose weight, maintain muscle mass and improve recovery. Fattier cuts like the thigh, drumstick, and wings have more calories, which make them better for people wanting to build muscle or gain weight. – https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/is-chicken-good-for-you
While they are loved by adventurous diners, they might be slightly more hard to stomach by those who have a more cautious palate. The tail contains the oil gland of the chicken, which gives this cut of chicken a significantly different flavor than the rest of the bird. – https://www.mashed.com/224298/chicken-parts-youre-not-eating-but-should/