Looking for easy ways on how to make a flavorful salmon that is mouthwatering and delicious yet saves your time to cook? You’re on the right page! Your body needs protein to heal, protect bone health and prevent muscle loss, among many other things. Salmon provides 22–25 grams of protein per 3.5-ounce serving. Aside from this, salmon has a lot of nutrition such as Vitamin B, Omega-3 fatty acids and so much more!
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make an easy yet very delicious salmon!
- Prepare the ingredients
2. Squeeze lemon. It will make your salmon juicy and flavorful so squeeze and get that juice well!
3. Dust the salmon with Italian herbs
4. Turn the heat on, so the pan will be pre-heated
5. When pan is heated, add in olive oil
6. Drop the salmon into the pan
7. Let it cook for about 30 seconds, flip the salmon
8. In another pan, melt the butter
9. When the butter is melted add in lemon juice
10. Stir until the sauce slightly thickens
11. Pour the lemon butter sauce into the salmon
12. Let it simmer for another 30 seconds
13. Plate salmon and pour over the sauce. All done! You can now enjoy your delicious meal!
Delicious Salmon Recipe
- 1 pc Salmon
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Squeeze lemon.
- Dust the salmon with Italian herbs
- Turn the heat on so the pan will be pre-heated.
- When the pan is heated, add olive oil.
- Drop the salmon into the pan.
- Let it cook for about 30 seconds then flip the salmon.
- In another pan, melt the butter.
- When the butter is melted, add lemon juice.
- Stir until the sauce slightly thickens.
- Pour the lemon butter sauce into the salmon.
- Let it simmer for another 30 seconds.
- Plate salmon and pour over the sauce. All done!
Salmon is known to have a lot of nutrition to gain. It is a good source of protein, which is important for maintaining bone health, preventing muscle loss and it helps our body heal and repair. Its rich astaxanthin content that protects the skin and reduce signs of aging.
Follow the instructions above and we are sure you’ll love it! It’s amazingly easy and delicious as well.
If your raw salmon has a strong smell, it’s advisable to not eat it to avoid diarrhea.
Ofcourse! Salmon is very healthy so you can eat it everyday!