‘White Sauce Fusili Pasta is famous due to its creaminess and rich texture. It is perfect to serve in any occasion! This recipe is not just a simple white sauce fusili pasta but with a perfect combination of corn that makes the insanely delicious and nutritious at the same time!
Did you know that pasta has a lot of health benefits? According to Pasta Pantry, It includes sustained energy, low sodium and cholesterol-free, folic acid, and a balanced diet.
What are you waiting for? Let’s start making one!
Prepare all the ingredients
Dice the green bell pepper
Mince the white onion
Chop the garlic
Cook fusilli pasta according to directions from the package
In a heat pan with oil, saute onions. Add in garlic, bell pepper and corn. Then set aside.
In another pan, melt in butter. Pour in flour. Whisk. Cook the four
Add in the milk.
Stir continuously until the sauce thickens
Drop in salt and white pepper
In the pot with sauce, bring back bell pepper and corn and the pasta too
Mix well and Serve. Enjoy your delicious meal!
White Sauce Fusilli Pasta With Corn
- 1 1/2 cup Fusilli pasta
- 4 cloves Garlic
- ¾ cup Corn kernels
- 1 small White onion
- 1 pc Green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 ½ cup Milk
- Salt and white pepper
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Dice the green bell pepper, mince the white onion and chop the garlic
- Cook fusilli pasta according to directions from the package
- In a heat pan with oil, saute onions
- Add the garlic, bell pepper and corn. Set aside
- In another heated pan, melt the butter
- Pour in flour. Whisk. Cook the flour then add the milk
- Stir continuously until the sauce thickens
- Put some salt and white pepper
- In the pot with sauce, combine green bell pepper, corn and pasta. Mix well
- Serve and enjoy your delicious meal!
The white sauce pasta is called Alfredo Sauce in Italy. Alfredo is a rich and creamy white sauce. The sauce is mixed with butter and parmesan cheese, seasoned with pepper and nutmeg.
It depends on the ingredients you’re going to put in your pasta. It ranges to 300-400 kcal per serving.
Absolutely! Follow the steps above and you can make one in no time!