Tuna pasta is a delicious dish that is extremely delicious and rich in flavor. You don’t have to worry now on what dish you will serve on different occasions as this recipe will never let you down!
According to TheSpruceEats, Tuna is a source of high-quality protein with almost no fat. It contains all essential amino acids required by the body for the growth and maintenance of lean muscle tissue. Canned tuna can be a good source of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Without any ado, let’s make one!
Prepare all the ingredients
Smash the garlic cloves and mince. Slice the white onion and tomatoes. Remove seeds from bell pepper, then dice it. Roughly chop the parsley.
Cook spaghetti noodles
In a heated pan, add oil and garlic
Bring in the onions, tomatoes, and bell pepper
Add the canned tuna. Season with salt and pepper. Chili flakes optional
Toss in cooked spaghetti noodles. Make sure to mix the pasta to incorporate all the flavors. Sprinkle some fresh parsley
Serve. Enjoy your delicious meal!
Tuna Pasta Recipe
- 150 g Spaghetti noodles
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 c Canned tuna (180 g)
- 4 pcs Tomatoes
- 1 small White onion
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 small Green bell pepper
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Smash the garlic cloves and mince, slice the white onion and tomatoes, remove seeds from bell pepper then dice, and roughly chop the parsley.
- Cook spaghetti noodles
- In a heated pan, add oil and garlic. Bring in the onions, tomatoes, and bell pepper then add canned tuna
- Season with salt and pepper. Add chili flakes (optional)
- Toss in cooked spaghetti noodles. Make sure to mix the pasta to incorporate all the flavors. Sprinkle some fresh parsley
- Serve. Enjoy your delicious meal!
Yes. Canned tuna is cooked during processing, while on the other hand, fresh tuna is often served rare or raw.
Absolutely. Canned tuna is cooked, therefore you can eat it right away if you desire. Though, it’s best served hot so a little heating would make it more delicious to eat!
Absolutely! Follow the steps above and you can make one in no time!