If you are looking for a delicious and super easy to make protein pancake, you’re on the right page! This recipe is affordable and perfect for everyone.
Protein pancakes are a healthy and nutritious breakfast idea that will surely fit into your healthy lifestyle. According to Olimpsport, low sugar content in homemade pancakes will help to reduce the unnecessary growth of the fat tissue, thus promoting the preservation of a lean body. The carbohydrates contained in protein pancakes, in turn, are a source of additional energy, which is used by the body for a number of activities.
Let’s start making these delicious protein pancakes!
Prepare all the ingredients
Turn the quick cooking oatmeal into flour oatmeal
Combine dry ingredients: oatmeal flour, protein powder, cocoa, and baking powder
Mash the banana
Add 2 eggs
Mix in yogurt and banana
Prepare a non-stick pan. Grease with butter. Pour the batter.
Cook for a minute or so until you see holes, then you can flip. Repeat and make 2 more pancakes
Stack the pancakes and serve. Enjoy your delicious chocolate protein pancakes!
Chocolate Protein Pancake Recipe
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal flour
- 1 pc Banana
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. Baking powder
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 4 tbsp. Yogurt
- ½ cup Vanilla protein powder or chocolate
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Turn the quick cooking oatmeal into flour oatmeal
- Combine dry ingredients: oatmeal flour, protein powder, cocoa, and baking powder
- Mash the banana then add 2 eggs. Mix in yogurt and banana
- Prepare a non-stick pan. Grease with butter. Pour the batter.
- Cook for a minute or so until you see holes, then you can flip. Repeat and make 2 more pancakes
- Stack the pancakes and serve. Enjoy your delicious chocolate protein pancakes!
Despite their tasty profile, these comfort foods are often made with refined white flour and topped with butter and syrup, which is essentially pure sugar. This means that pancakes and waffles are high in calories, fat, and sugar, yet lacking in protein and fiber. – Healthline
Follow the steps above and you can make a delicious protein pancake in no time!
Pancakes really need to be cooked at medium heat. For griddles with a temperature setting, the optimum temperature is 375°F. If you cook the pancakes at too low a heat, then they will turn out too tough. – Unocasa