You wouldn’t want to miss this amazing recipe that will be your new go-to buddy whenever you eat! This red bell pepper pesto is made of grilled red bell pepper skin, garlic, walnuts, paprika, and olive oil!
A perfect sauce, dressing, and a dip for your favorite food and snacks such as roasted veggies, pasta, grilled fish, bread and so much more.
Did you know that red bell peppers are the healthiest bell pepper? According to WebMD, Red peppers pack the most nutrition because they’ve been on the vine longest. Compared to green bell peppers, the red ones have almost 11 times more beta-carotene and 1.5 times more vitamin C.
Without further talking, let’s start making one!
Prepare all the ingredients
Grill bell pepper directly from the heat of the stovetop. Make sure to blacken the skin of the bell pepper. Grill the rest of the bell peppers then let them cool for a few minutes.
Peel off the blackened skin of the bell pepper
In a bowl, combine walnuts, olive oil, and garlic
Blend in grilled bell pepper
Toss in parmesan cheese and paprika
Season with salt and pepper
Serve. Enjoy your delicious red bell pepper pesto!
Red Bell Pepper Pesto Recipe
- 6 pcs Red bell peppers
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Nuts (walnuts)
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- 1 clove Garlic
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Grill the bell pepper directly from the heat of the stove top. Make sure to blacken the skin of the bell pepper. Grill the rest of the bell peppers then let it cool for a few minutes.
- Peel off the blacken skin of the bell pepper.
- In a bowl, combine walnuts, olive oil and garlic
- Blend in grilled bell pepper, add parmesan cheese and paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve. Enjoy your delicious red bell pepper pesto!
You can serve this pesto in so many ways such as serving with roasted veggies, pasta, crusty bread a little bit of dipping, grilled fish, and many more!
Yes, they are the same. Unless the jar says that they are hot or spicy peppers. Read more here: DiscussCooking
Of course you can! Follow the steps above and you can make one in no time!