One of the best recipes you can do when you have a chicken breast is the creamy garlic chicken recipe. It is rich in texture, extremely creamy, and over-the-top delicious! It is best for family dinner, small occasions, and even the best recipe to serve during your hangout with your friends.
What are you waiting for? Let’s dig in!
Prepare all the ingredients
Season the chicken breast with oregano powder and onion powder
In a heated pan, add butter
Add oil ( butter burns fast, you will need to put oil) Fry in chicken breast
Fry for about 2 minutes until golden brown
Flip over the other side
Set aside the cooked chicken breast. On the same pan, add in onions.
Then add the minced garlic
Add in the chicken stock
Pour in the cream
Spill in the Parmesan cheese
TIP: To thicken the sauce, in a small bowl mix in 2 tbsp flour and 2 tbsp water
Wait until the sauce thickens. Add in back the chicken breast. Let it cook through with the sauce
Serve. Enjoy your delicious meal!
Chicken Garlic Breast Recipe
- 2 pcs Chicken Breast 300 g each
- Oregano Powder
- Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 1 small White Onion
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Water
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Season the chicken breast with oregano powder and onion powder
- In a heated pan, add butter
- Add oil (butter burns fast, you will need to put oil). Fry the chicken breast
- Fry for about 2 minutes until golden brown
- Flip over the other side
- Set aside the cooked chicken breast. On the same pan, add onions and minced garlic
- Add the chicken stock and pour the cream
- Spill the parmesan cheese
- To thicken the sauce, in a small bowl, mix 2 tbsp flour and 2 tbsp water
- Wait until the sauce thickens, add the chicken breast
- Let in cook through with the sauce
- Serve. Enjoy your delicious meal!
Absolutely! Follow the instructions above and you can cook a delicious garlic chicken breast recipe in no time.
It’s made with only 3 basic ingredients such as butter, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.
One of the most common causes of having a rubbery chicken is overcooking. Either frying or baking, overcooking results to chicken being hard to chew.