Peanut butter fudge is just insanely delicious, isn’t it? It fits perfectly for every day or even seasonal snacks for your kids, as well as for everyone!
For that I’ll give you a quick trivia! Did you know that… peanuts are NOT actually nuts at all?
That’s right! They are legumes – just like beans, peas and lentils! That makes it healthy and a great snack!
There are lots of facts more to know about peanuts, but first, let’s start making one!
Prepare all the ingredients: 2 cups of powdered sugar, 2 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 cup of peanut butter ( can be smooth and creamy, this recipe used crunchy)
To make the vanilla frosting. In a bowl, sift the powdered sugar.
Make sure you sift thoroughly. You don’t want your fudge to have mini solid powdered sugar.
Then add vanilla extract and milk. Combine the ingredients using a mixer.
Continue to mix using a spatula. The vanilla frosting should be very sticky.
Microwave the jar of peanut butter for a minute to melt the peanut butter.
Mix in the melted peanut butter into the vanilla frosting.
Use wax paper to underline the square container. Pour the mixture.
Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
When it has been set, cut them into a square, bite sizes.
All done! Great job! You can now enjoy your delicious peanut butter fudge with your family!
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- Prepare all the ingredients
- To make a vanilla frosting, put the powdered sugar in a bowl
- Make sure you sift the powdered sugar thoroughly
- Add vanilla extract and milk then combine the ingredients using mixer
- Continue to mix using spatula. The vanilla frosting should be very sticky
- Microwave the jar of peanut butterfor a minute to melt the peanut butter
- Mix in the melted peanut butter into the vanilla frosting
- Use a wax paper to underline the square container. After that, pour the mixture
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours
- When it has been set, cut them into square bite sizes
- All done! You can now enjoy your delicious peanut butter fudge!
Follow the step-by-step guide above and you can make peanut butter fudge as well as vanilla frosting from scratch!
The secret is making a smooth and delicious peanut butter fudge is to ensure you have sifted thoroughly the powdered sugar, and cook the ingredients (melting peanut butter) at the right temperature.
You can get approximately 96 kcal when you eat peanut butter fudge.