Banana Pancakes are yummy go-to breakfast food for everyone, either adults or kids. Its taste is ageless, and incredibly healthy as well. There are a lot of interesting facts about bananas such as bananas can help lower blood pressure and protect heart health due to high potassium and low salt content.
Also, inside of a banana peel can help relieve itching and inflammation, such as from bug bites or poison ivy! Awesome, right?
Without any ado, let’s start!
- In a bowl, slice the bananas into small pieces.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg.
3. Pour the beaten egg into the bowl of bananas.
4. Mash the egg and bananas.
5. Heat non-stick pan, drizzle oil to make sure it will not stick.
6. Spoon onto the skillet.
7. Cover the pan to allow it to rise.
8. Cook until surface of the pancake have some bubbles.
9. Flip carefully with a thin spatula and cook until golden brown.
10. Stack the pancakes! Feel free to add syrup of your choice and enjoy your delicious meal!
Banana Pancakes Recipe
- 3 Medium-sized bananas
- 1 Large egg
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl, slice bananas into a small pieces
- In another bowl, beat the egg
- Pour the beaten egg into the bowl of sliced bananas
- Mash the eggs and bananas
- Heat non-stick pan, drizzle oil to make sure it will not stick
- Cover the pan to allow it to rise then cook until surface of pancake have some bubbles
- Flip carefully with a thin spatula and cook until golden brown
- Stack them, add syrup of your choice, and enjoy your delicious meal!
If your pancakes come out mushy, it’s likely because the heat on your griddle or skillet is too high and it cooks faster outside than inside. Just adjust the heat and it would turn out perfect.
Yes. As it turned out, the overripe bananas are way better for pancakes.
When the temperature is too high, you’ll burn your pancakes before the middle even cooks. Always adjust your temperature to medium heat only. Also, NEVER flip it too often!
Leftovers banana pancakes will keep in the refrigerator for a few days and can be warmed in the microwave in 30-second bursts until hot.