If you’re looking for a delicious taco recipe to make, don’t miss out and try this recipe now! This grilled shrimp taco is so flavorful and rich in texture that just melts in your mouth! Now with a creamy cilantro dressing that makes this pair taste like out of this world!
This healthy taco is perfect for weeknight meal with friends or family. For a quick trivia, did you know that the antioxidants in shrimp are good for your health? These substances can protect your cells against damage. Studies suggest that the antioxidant astaxanthin helps prevent wrinkles and lessens sun damage. – WebMD
Without further ado, let’s go ahead and make this delicious recipe!
Prepare all the ingredients
Marinate shrimps with paprika, oregano, garlic powder and cumin
Using a bamboo skewer, poke the shrimp into the skewer one by one. Marinate for at least 15 minutes.
Slice the cabbage thinly
Mince the spring onion
Roughly chop the cilantro
Zest the lemon
In a bowl, combine cilantro, lemon zest, spring onion and lemon juice into the sour cream
Grease the griller. Place shrimp skewers on the griller
In a bigger bowl add in the cabbage into the sour cream mixture
Time to build the taco!
Serve. Enjoy your delicious grilled shrimp taco with creamy cilantro dressing recipe!
Grilled Shrimp Taco With Creamy Cilantro Dressing Recipe
- 200 g Shrimps, deveined & tails removed
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- 1 tbsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tbsp. Dried oregano
- 1 tbsp. Cumin
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Bamboo skewers
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- Soft taco/tortilla
- ½ cup Sour cream
- 1 cup Cabbage
- 1 tbsp. Spring onion, minced
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 pc Lemon
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Marinate shrimps with paprika, oregano, garlic powder and cumin
- Using a bamboo skewer, poke the shrimp into the skewer one by one. Marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Slice the cabbage thinly, mince the spring onion, roughly chop the cilantro, and zest the lemon
- In a bowl, combine cilantro, lemon zest, spring onion and lemon juice into the sour cream
- Grease the griller. Place shrimp skewers on the griller
- In a bigger bowl add in the cabbage into the sour cream mixture
- Build the taco and serve. Enjoy your delicious meal!
You can get at least 357 kcal per serving in grilled shrimp taco.
I recommend marinating it for 15-20 minutes. Marinating it for 2 hours or more will cause the shrimp to be rubbery or a bit mushy due to the lime juice.
Of course you can! Follow the steps above and you can make one in no time.