Ready to make a super easy and delicious chocolate cake with only 3 ingredients? Yes, you saw it right! With just these 3 ingredients: chocolate cookies, milk, and baking powder you can make a delicious cake in one snap!
Just a very short fact about chocolate before we proceed with the recipe!
Did you know that dark chocolate has 7 proven health benefits? It is rich in fiber,
iron, magnesium, copper, manganese, and a few other minerals. A powerful source of antioxidants may improve blood flow and lower blood pressure, and many more! See other health benefits here: Healthline
Without further ado, let’s dig in!
Prepare all the ingredients
Place cookies in a zip lock bag. Crush the cookies then place it in a bowl.
Add baking powder and milk. Mix it will.
Puree for a finer consistency. See the texture if it is already good enough
Grease the baking pan with wax paper liner.
Pour into baking pan. Heat oven to 325 °F and bake it for 15 minutes or so. Make sure to not overcook it
Let it cool then flip the cake upside down
Top with chocolate spread
Serve and enjoy your delicious meal!
3-Ingredient Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 2 ¼ cups Cookies (crumbled)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ⅓ cup Chocolate spread
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Place the cookies in a zip lock bag. Crush the cookies then place it in a bowl
- Add baking powder and milk. Mix it well.
- Puree for a finer consistency. See the texture if it is already good enough
- Grease the baking pan with wax paper liner
- Pour into baking pan. Heat oven to 325℉ and bake it for 15 mins. or so. Make sure to not overcook
- Let it cool then flip the cake upside down. Top it with chocolate spread
- Serve and enjoy your delicious meal!
Yes, you can! Follow the steps above and you can make one in just minutes!
The key to having a moist, soft, and fluffy cake is whisking butter and sugar. Trust us, this is 100% effective!
If your cake is a little bit dry, you can use maple syrup and brush it in your cake. It adds sweetness and moisture to your cake.