Potato wedges are popular for their tasty and rich texture. These are irregular potatoes with wedge-shaped slices, it is often large and unpeeled, that are either baked or fried. This dish is served at diners, fast-food chains as well are perfect for home snacks!
The best potato wedge to try is Asian Style potato wedge. Its sauce are extremely delicious!
Without waiting any longer, let’s dive in!
Prepare all the ingredients
Cut them into wedges. (bigger than french fries size)
In a sauce pot, boil water add in potatoes
Cook until tender. Set aside. Let it cool.
Place flour in a container, add in the potatoes. Shake.
Make sure you coat all the potatoes with flour
Heat pan. Add about 3 tbsp oil. Saute garlic.
Mix in red onion and chopped chili. Stir.
Add in soy sauce and ketchup.
Then the chili paste. Add a little water.
In a deep frying pan, heat oil. Fry potatoes until golden brown.
Pour in the potatoes in the pan with sauce. Toss potatoes. Serve.
All done! Now, you can enjoy your delicious Asian Style Potato Wedge!
Asian Style Potato Wedge Recipe
- 2 Medium-sized Potato
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Small Red onions (minced)
- 1 pc Red chili
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Chili garlic paste
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into wedges (bigger than french fries)
- In a sauce pot, boil water then add in potatoes
- Cook until tender. Set aside. Let it cool
- Place flour in a container, add in the potatoes. After that, shake so potatoes would be fully coated
- Heat the pan, add about 3 tbsp of oil. Saute garlic
- Mix in red onion and chopped chili. Stir it
- Add soy sauce and ketchup then chili paste. Make sure to add a little amount of water
- In a deep frying pan, heat oil. Fry potatoes until golden brown
- Drain oil then put the potatoes into the pan with the sauce. Toss potatoes.
- Serve and enjoy your meal!
Potatoes are very healthy. They’re a great source vitamin C, potassium, and is extremely good for your heart! You can also make it healthier depending on the dressing you are going to add to it– olive oil would be best to make it tasty and healthy.
Absolutely! Follow the steps above and you can make a delicious one in no time!
Yes! In fact, sweet potatoes are fiber-loaded and are low-calorie that’s perfect when you’re on a diet, just make sure not to eat too much though!