If you are looking for a delicious and highly nutritious sandwich you can make at home during breakfast— for you, your kids, or loved ones— then you are on the right spot! A vegetable sandwich is a go-to sandwich of vegetarian people, those who are on their diet, or even the ones who care so much about their health, ’cause why not right? It’s healthy, easy to make, and over-the-top delicious!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s dig in!
Prepare all the ingredients
Slice the cabbage thinly, you will only need 1/4 cup of it
Grate the carrot
Grate the cucumber
Slice the tomatoes thin pieces, do not use the seeds
Prepare a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and season it with salt and pepper
Prepare the bread by removing the edges
Lather in the vegetable mixture
Top with another bread. Slice into triangle
Vegetable Sandwich Recipe
- 8 slices Bread
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Cabbage
- 1/4 cup Cucumber
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Slice the cabbage thinly, you will only need 1/4 cup of it
- Grate the carrot and cucumber
- Slice the tomatoes thin pieces, do not use the seeds
- Prepare mixing a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper
- Prepare the bread by removing the edges
- Spread butter onto bread
- Lather in the vegetable mixture
- Slice into triangle-shaped bread
- Serve. Enjoy your delicious meal!
Absolutely! You can enjoy a delicious vegetable sandwich and still not gain weight. BUT, that always depends on what you put in your vegetable sandwich that matters.
There’s a lot of vegetables to consider when you are making a vegetable sandwich such as: tomatoes, lettuce, onions, olives, avocadoes, and many more!
It’s super easy! If you’re on a rush, you can make a very quick and delicious vegetable sandwich for you or your kid’s breakfast without spending too much time!