- ½ butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2. On a baking sheet, toss butternut squash with salt, pepper and olive oil until well coated.
- 3. Roast in oven for about 30 minutes, until butternut squash is tender and lightly browned
Nutrition facts per serving:
Calories: 92 Total Fat: 7.1g Saturated Fat: 1.0g Sodium: 3mg Carbs: 8.2g Fiber: 1.4g Sugars: 1.5g Protein: 0.7g
The sweet flavor of butternut squash is made more noticeable with simple seasonings.