- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ of a large head of cauliflower, separated into florets
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2. Place the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper until well coated.
- 3. Roast for 25 minutes, then stir and top with parmesan cheese and fresh parsley. Roast for another 5-10 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Calories: 165 Total Fat: 11.6g Saturated Fat: 4.0g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 236mg Carbs: 8.7g Fiber: 3.4g