Calories: 109 Total Fat: 7.4g Saturated Fat: 1.1g Sodium: 28mg Carbs: 10.3g Fiber: 4.2g Sugars: 2.5g Protein: 3.9g
- ½ pound Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2. Slice Brussels sprouts in half, and then place on a baking sheet and coat with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- 3. Roast in oven for 30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes to ensure proper browning.
- 4. When Brussels sprouts are lightly browned, remove from oven and serve.