The sprinkle of lemon at the end really brings out the rich flavors of the eggplant.
- ½ of a large eggplant, sliced into rounds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet, toss eggplant rounds with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, until tender and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with lemon juice before serving.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Calories: 90 Total Fat: 7.3g Saturated Fat: 1.1g Sodium: 4mg Carbs: 6.7g Fiber: 3.9g Sugars: 2.8g Protein: 1.2g