- ½ head of broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. On a baking sheet, toss broccoli with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper until well combined.
- 3. Bake until broccoli florets are tender, about 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer to serving dish. Squeeze lemon juice over broccoli before serving.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Calories: 73 Total Fat: 5.0g Saturated Fat: 0.7g Sodium: 30mg Carbs: 6.3g Fiber: 2.4g Sugars: 1.5g Protein: 2.6g
Free ebook “Lose weight without hunger”. Click here to download
A splash of lemon is an unexpected flavor that brightens up this dish.