- 2 ears corn, husk and silk removed
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush a thin layer of butter over each ear of corn. Sprinkle corn with chili powder, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Wrap each ear of corn with foil and place on grill.
- Grill for approximately 10 minutes, turning occasionally. When corn begins to brown, remove and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Calories: 204 Total Fat: 12.5g Saturated Fat: 7.8g Cholesterol: 35mg Sodium: 315mg Carbs: 15.8g Fiber: 2.1g
Roasted on a grill instead of in the oven provides a smokier flavor.
Free ebook “Lose weight without hunger”. Click here to download