- 1.5 cups of sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. On a baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper until well coated.
- 3. Roast for 20 minutes, and then sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Toss to coat, then return to the oven.
- Roast for another 15-20 minutes, until potatoes are tender and lightly browned. Remove from oven and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Calories: 205 Total Fat: 7.2g Saturated Fat: 1.0g Sodium: 11mg Carbs: 34.5g Fiber: 4.8g
The mix of brown sugar and cinnamon really bring out the sweet flavor of sweet potatoes.